Thursday, March 29, 2007

My bookshelves will have a little more space after this evening.

They are going to be one Robert Sungenis title shorter(1). I've decided that Not By Faith Alone shall go the way of all flesh as a (minor) protest. And by that, I mean "removed from any form of circulation whatsoever." The used bookstore won't see it, either.

Perhaps my own gloss on Exsurge Domine? I'm itching to grill.

The good news--if the author in question repents, I'll buy another copy. Everybody wins.

---------
(1) I'm keeping Not By Scripture Alone. He didn't write all of that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be reasonably civil. Ire alloyed with reason is fine. But slagging the host gets you the banhammer.

The Secret to Thriving during the Eastern Great Lent.

A couple secrets, actually. The first is Lebanese and Syrian cooking. At our new Melkite parish, the Divine Liturgy has been followed by Len...