Friday, March 16, 2007

Catching up.

I've been out of town, sick (as in "you talk about puke...") and busy with house-related stuff. Going to be more busy tomorrow.

Heather had a drunk show up on our back porch in broad daylight while I was gone, but managed to address the problem in a far more Christian fashion than I would have. The drunk's guardian angel earned hazard pay for that one, I'd imagine.

Oh, and I finally saw an episode of Rome--good stuff, indeed--thanks for the heads-up, Rich. Too bad it's getting cancelled.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be reasonably civil. Ire alloyed with reason is fine. But slagging the host gets you the banhammer.

The Secret to Thriving during the Eastern Great Lent.

A couple secrets, actually. The first is Lebanese and Syrian cooking. At our new Melkite parish, the Divine Liturgy has been followed by Len...