Tuesday, May 28, 2024

New digs for ponderings about Levantine Christianity.

 

 The interior of Saint Paul Melkite Greek Catholic Church, Harissa, Lebanon.

I have decided to set up a Substack exploring Eastern Christianity (especially the Melkite Greek Catholics) from the perspective of a near-complete noob. 

A near-complete noob nigh unto double-nickels in age, no less.

You can find it here, and follow/subscribe as you prefer. I do not have paid-only posts, nor do I judge if you do. I'm a paid subscriber to a couple myself.

But if you feel compelled to sling change over, I won't stop you, either. 

Prayers for your and yours.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Be reasonably civil. Ire alloyed with reason is fine. But slagging the host gets you the banhammer.

New digs for ponderings about Levantine Christianity.

   The interior of Saint Paul Melkite Greek Catholic Church, Harissa, Lebanon. I have decided to set up a Substack exploring Eastern Christi...