Monday, September 22, 2008

Let's make sure the low blows aim for witty.

Yeah, I'm one to talk.

Nevertheless, GKC has a good point. I'm far from her biggest fan, but recycling the DB insult is not the tone I want to set. Less crude, more funny, please.

Something more along the lines of "If Worf had settled down with Angela Davis, she'd be their daughter"--that's more like it.

Oh, and as regards "policing" the blog on my behalf: I hereby deputize you to make citizens' arrests. As you can tell, I tend to be a haphazard moderator at the best of times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be reasonably civil. Ire alloyed with reason is fine. But slagging the host gets you the banhammer.

The Secret to Thriving during the Eastern Great Lent.

A couple secrets, actually. The first is Lebanese and Syrian cooking. At our new Melkite parish, the Divine Liturgy has been followed by Len...