Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Because I've reached my politics saturation point for the moment.

Though, fear not, I have a fisk about 2/3 done. We'll see if the batteries recharge.

In the meantime, I would like to apologize to all fans of the New England Patriots for Tom Brady's season-ending ACL injury. Why apologize? you ask.

Simple--I'm responsible. I drafted him in the first round of the fantasy league draft.

Grrrrr.

Don't weep too much, though--it's a six team league and Roethlisberger was my backup. Oh, and Philip Rivers was still on the FA list, so I snapped (no pun intended) him up as soon as possible.

Another apology, to Tennessee Titan loyalists: I drafted that fragile soul Vince Young (what the--? Seriously) in my brother-in-law's two QB league. I'm sucking wind on that one, though--there are twelve teams there, and there's squat on the waiver wire until somebody else severs a tendon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be reasonably civil. Ire alloyed with reason is fine. But slagging the host gets you the banhammer.

The Secret to Thriving during the Eastern Great Lent.

A couple secrets, actually. The first is Lebanese and Syrian cooking. At our new Melkite parish, the Divine Liturgy has been followed by Len...