Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Just when I thought I was out--they pull me back in!

That would be "political blogging."

Sit back and marvel: I don't think I've ever seen a bigger political freakout/meltdown in my life than what I've seen with respect to the Democrats and Gov. Palin.

The latest installment? Carol Fowler, the head of the South Carolina Democratic Party, says Palin's main qualification is that she didn't have an abortion.

They sure do fixate on little Trig a lot, don't they?

[Bonus fun fact: her husband was the cretin who thought it was a sign of God's favoring the Dems that Gustav was going to plow into New Orleans during the GOP convention. None of the usual suspects shrieked about theocrats on this one, and Mr. Fowler was just joshin', of course. I now understand fully why SC is so reliably red.]

Democrats: the electoral equivalent of the Judean People's Front Crack Suicide Squad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be reasonably civil. Ire alloyed with reason is fine. But slagging the host gets you the banhammer.

The Secret to Thriving during the Eastern Great Lent.

A couple secrets, actually. The first is Lebanese and Syrian cooking. At our new Melkite parish, the Divine Liturgy has been followed by Len...