Thursday, March 10, 2005

This will make you a dog person.

"Cat shoots owner."

Cats are like that. Mine locked me out of my apartment once. I was washing the laundry, and came back to find my door barred. I had to call Heather (then in girlfriend status) at 2:00 am to pick me up and go to get the other set of keys from my ex-roommate (who'd moved 20 miles away), wake him up with around 10 hangup calls from a pay phone (he set his answering machine to pick up at 2 rings, and answered with a hysterical "WHAT?!?") and return.

Cats: At Least They're Biodegradable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be reasonably civil. Ire alloyed with reason is fine. But slagging the host gets you the banhammer.

The Secret to Thriving during the Eastern Great Lent.

A couple secrets, actually. The first is Lebanese and Syrian cooking. At our new Melkite parish, the Divine Liturgy has been followed by Len...