Saturday, May 01, 2004

Re: The Detonation Below.

Yes, it was saltier than I try to be, and for that I apologize. I assure you it will be rare.

Not nonexistent, but rare.

There have been reports that Mr. Gonzalez has apologized. If this is his "apology," it's definitely in the "sorry I got caught" category, and his attempted desecration of Tillman is part of a pattern.

[Update: Upon further review, you're adults. As Michelle properly notes, I did post a warning at the beginning.

It'll still be rare, but I'll just be less apologetic about it.
]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be reasonably civil. Ire alloyed with reason is fine. But slagging the host gets you the banhammer.

The Secret to Thriving during the Eastern Great Lent.

A couple secrets, actually. The first is Lebanese and Syrian cooking. At our new Melkite parish, the Divine Liturgy has been followed by Len...