Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Announcements.

First, thank you for (1) your birthday greetings for my brother and (2) your kind thoughts on behalf of the impending one. Much appreciated on both counts. If you requested my address, I'll be sending it shortly.

As of last week's call, Doug was looking forward to the greetings, and indicated that the weather had cooled off to 96 during the day. He overheard one of his friends detonate when his wife complained that the weather in the Tacoma area had reached 80.

Second, I'm way behind on my e-mail, so if you sent some, bear with me. It'll be a while yet.

Third--yes, the last post on men in the church will be going up no later than Friday. It's been a work in (minor) progress, and needs some tuning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be reasonably civil. Ire alloyed with reason is fine. But slagging the host gets you the banhammer.

The Secret to Thriving during the Eastern Great Lent.

A couple secrets, actually. The first is Lebanese and Syrian cooking. At our new Melkite parish, the Divine Liturgy has been followed by Len...