Monday, February 09, 2009

Not good enough, dear sir.

Dear Mr. Kotler:

You are going to get a lot of hate mail from the breeders for your brave stand, sir, but I'd just like to tell you that I support you 105%. Only one quibble: I don't think you go far enough.

I suggest that a five year moratorium is nowhere near enough. Instead, thoughtful, responsible men like ourselves need to lead the way and have our testicles surgically removed.

Radical? I think not. Given the Mathusian nightmare our world is facing, it is the only responsible choice. Also, the drop in testosterone will do wonders for reducing wars, violence and the prevalence of professional sports.

So, in short, it's time to shell those nuts! Testes for Gaia! Balls for the biosphere!

Nothing else will do! I will schedule my surgery after yours, Mr. Kotler. Together, we can make a difference.

I remain your humble servant,

Dale Price

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be reasonably civil. Ire alloyed with reason is fine. But slagging the host gets you the banhammer.

The Secret to Thriving during the Eastern Great Lent.

A couple secrets, actually. The first is Lebanese and Syrian cooking. At our new Melkite parish, the Divine Liturgy has been followed by Len...