Tuesday, January 27, 2004

I thought I was going to be Kosh, but I'll take it.

Yes, it's been quiz-heavy lately. Heavy duty fiskings will resume shortly. Plus, any time I can thump for my favorite TV show, I will. Speaking of which, Season Four is now out on DVD. Season Five is due in April.

"When I grow rich," say the bells of Shoreditch.


Congratulations, you're John Sheridan, war hero, commander of Babylon 5, and president of the Interstellar Alliance.
Which Babylon 5 Character are you?
Take the Babylon 5 Quiz by Paradox.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be reasonably civil. Ire alloyed with reason is fine. But slagging the host gets you the banhammer.

The Secret to Thriving during the Eastern Great Lent.

A couple secrets, actually. The first is Lebanese and Syrian cooking. At our new Melkite parish, the Divine Liturgy has been followed by Len...