Saturday, February 08, 2003

Thanks!

To Bill Cork, for his kind reference to my article about Bishop Gumbleton. Although I find myself disagreeing with him on occasion, I never find myself saying "What is he thinking?"

Check out this good stuff by him on just-war doctrine and his report on a Peter Kreeft lecture about Tolkien. Lucky dog.

Thanks also to Lane Core for his reference to my Bible article. Do not miss his post about a classic Ronald Reagan speech discussing true peace, nor his taking note of the "Catholicity" of President Bush'sspeech about the loss of the Columbia.

Also, many thanks to Lane for his reference to Heather's comments about the war. She is most appreciative!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be reasonably civil. Ire alloyed with reason is fine. But slagging the host gets you the banhammer.

The Secret to Thriving during the Eastern Great Lent.

A couple secrets, actually. The first is Lebanese and Syrian cooking. At our new Melkite parish, the Divine Liturgy has been followed by Len...