Saturday, February 22, 2003

Got Sleep?

Surely you jest. My beloved toddler daughter has been getting up at 5:30am consistently for the past week. "Awake" awake, not merely a brief wake up. This is probably God's way of preparing Heather and I for the sleeplessness that will be caused by our son, who is going to be born on Wednesday.

After that, we'll have several "sleep-optional" months.

So, I should be thankful. I guess.

I probably will be with more coffee.

Since she's watching SpongeBob on the DVD player, I will blog. Sounds fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be reasonably civil. Ire alloyed with reason is fine. But slagging the host gets you the banhammer.

The Secret to Thriving during the Eastern Great Lent.

A couple secrets, actually. The first is Lebanese and Syrian cooking. At our new Melkite parish, the Divine Liturgy has been followed by Len...