Thursday, July 24, 2008

I almost drank a moth this morning.

How's that for an attention grabber.

No, it's true, and no, I'm not trying some kind of Bear Grylls thing.

I left my travel mug on the table with some coffee in it while I took a shower. I was preparing to fill the vat as my "one for the road" and decided to drink some beforehand.

The texture was all off.

Yep--a moth had landed in the interim and went to Vermin Valhalla. Buzzing all the way.

I switched mugs.

So, how did your day start?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be reasonably civil. Ire alloyed with reason is fine. But slagging the host gets you the banhammer.

The Secret to Thriving during the Eastern Great Lent.

A couple secrets, actually. The first is Lebanese and Syrian cooking. At our new Melkite parish, the Divine Liturgy has been followed by Len...