Tuesday, April 18, 2006

"Ah, the Price boy."

D3 is no shrinking violet:

1. He's a TV critic, for starters. Upon being informed that we were changing the channel from Noggin to The Weather Channel for the local forecast, he announced to his mom:

"I hate The Weather Channel. It sucks."

Must get it from his Uncle Doug. His father's vocabulary is as pure as the driven snow.

2. He's schedule-oriented. As Heather and I were finishing up dinner, he said he wanted to go outside to play. No problem there, except for the fact that Mom and Dad were still eating and conversing.

Mom: "When we're done with dinner, son."

D3: [Scowl. Pause. Then, gesturing with his index finger:] "I'll give you one minute."

I had to cover my mouth to keep from laughing out loud. I guess he's heard that a few too many times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be reasonably civil. Ire alloyed with reason is fine. But slagging the host gets you the banhammer.

The Secret to Thriving during the Eastern Great Lent.

A couple secrets, actually. The first is Lebanese and Syrian cooking. At our new Melkite parish, the Divine Liturgy has been followed by Len...