Friday, July 15, 2005

Yep.

Still around, still alive. I had an unusually hectic 10 day vacation which began and ended with us scrambling (we got back Tuesday), but was otherwise good.

Last Sunday, I was honored to be a groomsman at the wedding of the smartest man I've ever met, and am happy to report that his choice of bride only confirms his intelligence. Though an air-conditioned chapel would be nice--but that's the fault of the alma mater, not him.

I am still getting up to speed, so continued patience is warranted if you expect a fisking fury or suchlike.

Frankly, I need a beer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be reasonably civil. Ire alloyed with reason is fine. But slagging the host gets you the banhammer.

The Secret to Thriving during the Eastern Great Lent.

A couple secrets, actually. The first is Lebanese and Syrian cooking. At our new Melkite parish, the Divine Liturgy has been followed by Len...