Wednesday, October 27, 2004

bjh4 bb9908hu8uun

That's what The Boy just typed on the computer when I wasn't watching him like the proverbial hawk. He also managed to summon up a window I've never seen--something called "Advanced Power Management."

This. Means. Something.

The good news is that he didn't follow it up with "They're heeeeere....."

Did I mention that I almost never get any work done at home?

P.S. Is it just me, or does every family with only one son invariably refer to him as "The Boy"?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be reasonably civil. Ire alloyed with reason is fine. But slagging the host gets you the banhammer.

The Secret to Thriving during the Eastern Great Lent.

A couple secrets, actually. The first is Lebanese and Syrian cooking. At our new Melkite parish, the Divine Liturgy has been followed by Len...