Monday, March 29, 2004

Let's see...

The transmission's going out on my Buick, we had an ultrasound for our third (big, and probably another boy), our daughter is (more or less) potty-trained, two more submissions look like they are going to get published, my parents are back home, work is insane, it appears I won a contest (thanks for the kind comments below, too, Chris), I'm owed a referral fee that I may see before the fourth trumpet, we have water damage that needs to get repaired on the house (see immediately proceeding entry for explanation of delay), and I've likely forgotten something else.

So, how's your week going?

As a result, posting will be sparse to non-existent, and patience with e-mails (already backlogged) would be appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be reasonably civil. Ire alloyed with reason is fine. But slagging the host gets you the banhammer.

The Secret to Thriving during the Eastern Great Lent.

A couple secrets, actually. The first is Lebanese and Syrian cooking. At our new Melkite parish, the Divine Liturgy has been followed by Len...