Tuesday, July 15, 2003

OK. I think I'm back.

Yesterday involved many hours driving and unloading, in addition to my [bad] decision to hold a bible study session on the same day. It also involved my immobile namesake's decision to spend the better part of an hour crying in the back seat despite Heather's valiant efforts to pacify him.

The good news is that the pile on my desk is not obscenely large (if far from negligible). Our bathroom is pretty nice, too. Looks bigger, too, even though my brother in law assures me that the renovation did not give us more space. He agreed that it looks that way, but the measurements are the same.

Back to blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be reasonably civil. Ire alloyed with reason is fine. But slagging the host gets you the banhammer.

The Secret to Thriving during the Eastern Great Lent.

A couple secrets, actually. The first is Lebanese and Syrian cooking. At our new Melkite parish, the Divine Liturgy has been followed by Len...