Sunday, January 05, 2003

Many Thanks for the Blog Roll!

Right back at ya.

Several folks have kindly linked to my AmChurch/Catholic men essay below. All are well worth scrolling through in full (how's that for an imprimatur?):

1. Patty over at Pdawwg--I especially enjoy her interpretation of what Raelian really means in French. Although I have a suspicion that my French teacher wife might toss some cold water on that one.

Speaking of the Raelians, after viewing the yellowed grill of spokesbeing Dr. Brigitte Boisselier, I would have thought that the first person the cultists cloned would have been a dentist. Oy!

2. Fellow Michigander Dean Esmay over at Dean's World. I agree 100% with his take on Barbershop. Ironically, I rented it New Year's Eve, and laughed my butt off watching it on New Year's Day (after the Wolverines beat the Gators). Cedric the Entertainer's Eddie is one of the great comic characters I've seen. Very, very good film. See it.

3. G. Thomas Fitzgerald at Verus Ratio. All sorts of good stuff from a fellow Mark Shea comment boxer, but I will clip-and-save this quote about vegetarianism.

Finally, thanks to Xavier and jesus gil for their compliments.

Apologies to anyone else I may have missed. Let me know, and I'll add it to the list.

BTW, I'm having trouble with my Blogger template. All together now: "Really?" I tried to add links Friday, and was unsuccessful. I'll keep working on it.

Watch this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be reasonably civil. Ire alloyed with reason is fine. But slagging the host gets you the banhammer.

The Secret to Thriving during the Eastern Great Lent.

A couple secrets, actually. The first is Lebanese and Syrian cooking. At our new Melkite parish, the Divine Liturgy has been followed by Len...