Sunday, January 14, 2007

Thank you.

Since an ice storm is supposed to be clobbering southeastern Michigan overnight, blogging may be difficult. So, with that in mind, thanks for the kind words and prayers, both here and over at the DBR. He still works miracles, I have to remind myself. Knowing that there's some heavy intercession going on (not least from our youngest, who has punctuated our dinner prayer with "keep the baby safe") helps.

And, since I have a bad, bad tendency to brood, I think it's essential to try to lighten up, too, so here's my first YouTube embed, a Monty Python classic:



Thanks again--from all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be reasonably civil. Ire alloyed with reason is fine. But slagging the host gets you the banhammer.

The Secret to Thriving during the Eastern Great Lent.

A couple secrets, actually. The first is Lebanese and Syrian cooking. At our new Melkite parish, the Divine Liturgy has been followed by Len...