Wednesday, September 10, 2003

Message for greg (not Krehbiel).

Please deposit your apology in the comments box below. I've been chewing on your self-introduction to my blog ("Jerk," other calumnies, and ignoring/misrepresenting the arguments of the host (and others) in your unsuccessful effort to be the arbiter of true masculinity) for the past couple of days.

I'm much less impressed with the passage of time. Should I not hear from you in 24 hours, you will find your commenting privileges revoked.

Or maybe even sooner than that. Because, you know, I'm a mean-spirited, closeted, hyper-masculine jerk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be reasonably civil. Ire alloyed with reason is fine. But slagging the host gets you the banhammer.

The Secret to Thriving during the Eastern Great Lent.

A couple secrets, actually. The first is Lebanese and Syrian cooking. At our new Melkite parish, the Divine Liturgy has been followed by Len...