Search This Blog

Loading...

Monday, September 21, 2015

One further note.




I expect to write about church matters very sporadically, if at all. I've said all I can say, and there are few left to be persuaded. 

Strike that: there are few left who can even be spoken to.

While it's hard to believe after the Conciliar Gospel Hour dropped no-fault quickie annulments on us (note especially the pernicious et cetera), 


October's Vatican 2.5 may prove a rude shock to some people, and maybe then it will be worth broaching again.

Other than that--screw it.






2 comments:

  1. I had hoped my alarm over the direction the Church seemed to be headed would ease. It has not and this is not helping. I think the water is starting to heat up.

    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mike in KY (who used to blog...)Friday, September 25, 2015 at 9:11:00 AM EDT

    Agreed. Of course, I just read a certain article about a certain Cardinal Danneels so I'm a little more depressed about the Church than I usually am.

    Keep your powder dry.

    ReplyDelete