Wednesday, March 25, 2009

My bookshelves.

Or, "This is what Heather has to deal with."

About what you'd expect, except that I have at least 4 times as much stuff in storage, including most of my sci-fi/fantasy collection. I do have my sci-fi hardcovers in a nightstand, and my Bibles are scattered hither and yon.

My organizational method? It's not on the floor, pretty much. The top one is the original shelving I installed about a year ago, so it shows some organizing. The bottom I finished on Tuesday.

Any questions, feel free to ask. Who knows--I might even answer.


I can quit any time I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be reasonably civil. Ire alloyed with reason is fine. But slagging the host gets you the banhammer.

The Secret to Thriving during the Eastern Great Lent.

A couple secrets, actually. The first is Lebanese and Syrian cooking. At our new Melkite parish, the Divine Liturgy has been followed by Len...