Monday, October 22, 2007

Dispatches from Lungerville.

Everybody, save (very ironically) yours truly, has some variation of croup or asthma. Doc Holliday had nothing on my kids.

As a result, the visit to the apple orchard went by the boards.

Me? I have what appears to be a sleep disorder of some kind. Tests will occur after Thanksgiving (the earliest they could get me in). I'm "asleep" for 7-8 hours, but not really. The upshot is that I am a zombie far too often. I recommend against acquiring one. Apnea? Possibly, but I don't have any of the symptoms: snoring, breathing interruptions. Instead, I feel like someone is pumping fog into my brain right behind my eyeballs several hours a day.

Whee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be reasonably civil. Ire alloyed with reason is fine. But slagging the host gets you the banhammer.

The Secret to Thriving during the Eastern Great Lent.

A couple secrets, actually. The first is Lebanese and Syrian cooking. At our new Melkite parish, the Divine Liturgy has been followed by Len...