Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Is that anything like fantasy football?

Going to take a break from the auto da fe of the Bronx Bombers for a little while. I keep it up, and Rich Leonardi's going to drop the "dissentient" tag on me, so...

On entirely unrelated news, the St. Blog's S.M. Stirling Cult has roped in another devotee, Theocoid at This Space Intentionally Left Blank, wherein he refers to OFA as a "fantasy crack dealer."

Oh, and while I'm flattered that Theo thinks he detected my "fingerprints," please remember that the author writes, I make recommendations and that's that. "Fingerprints" is rather an overstatement.

I'll be posting my own review this week, and discussion will abound.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be reasonably civil. Ire alloyed with reason is fine. But slagging the host gets you the banhammer.

The Secret to Thriving during the Eastern Great Lent.

A couple secrets, actually. The first is Lebanese and Syrian cooking. At our new Melkite parish, the Divine Liturgy has been followed by Len...