Friday, April 22, 2005

The joys of a fearsome reputation!

A couple of days back, I was wondering how best to describe this blog to the flood of new readers. That was sort of useful, but this is even better:

I AM NEW TO THIS COMMENTING THING, BUT I TRIED TO POST EARLIER THIS WEEK AND I DON'T SEE MY COMMENT. ARE YOU CENSURING YOUR COMMENTS. I WAS ONLY KIDDING ABOUT TALKING TO THE ENQUIRER. LOVE MOM

Yes, folks--this is the kind of place where my own Mother fears being deleted!

Bwa-hahahahaha!

[Seriously--that is my Mom's comment--I called her to confirm it.]

LOOK UPON MY BLOG, YE MIGHTY, AND DESPAIR...

Oh--before I forget:

Hi, Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be reasonably civil. Ire alloyed with reason is fine. But slagging the host gets you the banhammer.

The Secret to Thriving during the Eastern Great Lent.

A couple secrets, actually. The first is Lebanese and Syrian cooking. At our new Melkite parish, the Divine Liturgy has been followed by Len...