"Five" questions for SAM.
[These are like interrogatories, so, as they are under the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure, related subparts are considered part of the original question for counting purposes.
1. What has been the biggest surprise to you about being a father? What has been the greatest challenge?
2. Which of your non-internet writings are you most proud of--in the non-sinful sense, and why? Feel free to be as broad as possible--this can include motions or briefs, if you are so inclined.
3. As all reasonable people know, Babylon 5 was the best science-fiction series ever filmed. Which of Babylon 5 major characters did you find the most compelling, and why? Which was the least, and why?
4. Which do you incline more to as regards the state of the Church--Cdl. Ratzinger's pessimism or Pope John Paul II's optimism?
5. Which pre-Vatican II theology books do you recommend? Feel free to recommend as any as you like--it's your blog space, after all.
Zach Frey is on deck, and Heather to follow.
Come on--I need two more vi--olunteers.
[Update: Edited 3/14 for uncompelling multiple uses of the word "compelling" in #3.]