Tuesday, December 01, 2015

A belated Happy Thanksgiving!

Ours was wonderful--Heather cooked another perfect 19lb. bird, I finished turning the leftovers into soup base on Monday evening, and we've gotten some of our Christmas shopping done. 

So, that explains most of the radio silence.

The remainder is that I've been working on a couple of pieces for Steve Skojec's OnePeterFive which are going into rotation there shortly. I'll actually be the second Price spouse to write for the endeavor, as my Much Better Half posted a nice essay earlier this year.

So, smoke if you got 'em.

2 comments:

  1. Dale,
    "So, smoke if you got 'em." If you don't bum one off your sergeant. that is how I remember it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, "Hey, Can I bum a fag?" And I'm straight as a ruler, but in 1970 we actually talked like that!

    ReplyDelete

Be reasonably civil. Ire alloyed with reason is fine. But slagging the host gets you the banhammer.

The Secret to Thriving during the Eastern Great Lent.

A couple secrets, actually. The first is Lebanese and Syrian cooking. At our new Melkite parish, the Divine Liturgy has been followed by Len...