Thursday, July 09, 2009

Babies! Babies everywhere!

1. First, congratulations to dear friends and Louis' godparents, Matt and Heather ("the Other Heather") Siekierski on the birth of their fifth daughter, Anna Maria (yes, I congratulated them before today, over on FB--I'm not *that* out of the loop). Mom and baby are both doing well.

Five...daughters. Let's just say that I think Matt qualifies as the most together guy on the planet in the face of that daunting vocation. Me, I'd be gibbering at the bugs inside my padded cell.

2. Congratulations to Dom (a/k/a "My Long-Lost Italian Twin Brother") and Melanie Bettinelli, who are the proud parents of Benedict Bettinelli, born today, a 7 lbs., 9 oz. bundle of joy. Mom and baby are also doing well.

[Update: Dom now has pictures up at Bettnet.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be reasonably civil. Ire alloyed with reason is fine. But slagging the host gets you the banhammer.

The Secret to Thriving during the Eastern Great Lent.

A couple secrets, actually. The first is Lebanese and Syrian cooking. At our new Melkite parish, the Divine Liturgy has been followed by Len...