Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Still getting my sea legs back underneath me.

Busy.

For some reason, work failed to dematerialize off my desk while I was enjoying my spa weekend at the hospital.

The lawn needs to be threshed and bailed.

Heather and I are making baby steps toward putting the fridge box on the market.

Our stimulus payment has been delayed by a TurboTax glitch.

Our church study history group met for the first time in a couple of months last evening.

I managed to beg off (barely, citing my health excitements) being elected Grand Knight of my Knights of Columbus council. Next year for sure.

I am trying to get Madeleine prepped for her First Communion in June.

Heather and I (and a bored-to-sleep Louis) saw Iron Man on Friday. Go see it--excellent action entertainment.

Oh, and I have a fistful of books I'd like to finish.

So, there you go. Accept what blogging I can gives ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be reasonably civil. Ire alloyed with reason is fine. But slagging the host gets you the banhammer.

The Secret to Thriving during the Eastern Great Lent.

A couple secrets, actually. The first is Lebanese and Syrian cooking. At our new Melkite parish, the Divine Liturgy has been followed by Len...