Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Update.

FYI, I took the previous prayer request post down. It's done all the good (and a genuine lot of it) it's going to do, and more harshness came through than I wanted it to.

He's a man with genuine virtues, and I'm reminded that those who are the hardest to pray for are usually those who need it the most. Following Jesus on the path of mercy and forgiveness can be a real struggle. Not that we should ever excuse bad behavior, but it should at least shape my approach to it.

A ray of light--I've been told he took a plea. Here's hoping a corner has begun to turn.

Thanks to all who have offered prayer and other assistance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be reasonably civil. Ire alloyed with reason is fine. But slagging the host gets you the banhammer.

The Secret to Thriving during the Eastern Great Lent.

A couple secrets, actually. The first is Lebanese and Syrian cooking. At our new Melkite parish, the Divine Liturgy has been followed by Len...