Thursday, April 03, 2008

My omnibus post...

For Marcel LeJeune, who always sends me useful stuff, which I almost always forget to post.

1. First and foremost, his website: The Catholic Evangelist.

2. A solicitation for stories for a book he is editing on the Theology of the Body.

3. A plug for a very interesting film you should check out.

4. Finally, help a Catholic homeschooling family win a scholarship. And you can do it by clicking a mouse. Go forth and do.

Now, I'm sure I've missed one...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be reasonably civil. Ire alloyed with reason is fine. But slagging the host gets you the banhammer.

The Secret to Thriving during the Eastern Great Lent.

A couple secrets, actually. The first is Lebanese and Syrian cooking. At our new Melkite parish, the Divine Liturgy has been followed by Len...