Thursday, February 05, 2004

'Cause when the goin' gets tough.....the tough get goin'! Who's with me?!? Let's go! Yaaaaaaaaaah!

As Bo Schembechler might say: Listen up, Michigan men!

I'm going: anybody else interested?

I was at the first one last year, and it was superb. Riccardo can flat-out preach, which is saying something. Mass, confession, fellowship, Kresta, Weigel and a box lunch. What more can you ask for?

Fine: as a bonus, you'll have the valuable opportunity to learn that I'm way more obnoxious in real life than on the 'net. Drop me a line.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be reasonably civil. Ire alloyed with reason is fine. But slagging the host gets you the banhammer.

The Secret to Thriving during the Eastern Great Lent.

A couple secrets, actually. The first is Lebanese and Syrian cooking. At our new Melkite parish, the Divine Liturgy has been followed by Len...