Thursday, November 20, 2003

Good news of the week.

SAM and his wife now have a daughter! Congratulations on the new miracle. Being familiar with the heartbreak he and his wife have undergone in their previous adoption efforts, this is my feel-good story of the week--easy.

I'd also like to take this moment to point out that I was right in my guess.

["Yeah, sure you knew it. For all you said, you could have been thinking he was in Macau to corner the market on finger traps, you twit."]

Which would be a good point. Except for the fact I was right....Just ask the Much Better Half. Congrats to Mr. and Mrs. SAM--the blessings never cease.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be reasonably civil. Ire alloyed with reason is fine. But slagging the host gets you the banhammer.

The Secret to Thriving during the Eastern Great Lent.

A couple secrets, actually. The first is Lebanese and Syrian cooking. At our new Melkite parish, the Divine Liturgy has been followed by Len...