Sunday, November 04, 2007

Six in a row.

Yeah, I know--I said that the Wolverines were dead to me. I said and said and said those words. I said them.

But I lied them.

Minimal gloating here, Sparty fans.

It's just nice to be on the right side of a classic for once.

And heaven help Michigan when MSU finally figures out how to recruit these mystical creatures called "cornerbacks."

Oh, and if it's long since been established that Mike Hart is not like lesser men, it looks like we're going to have to elevate Chad Henne to the same Olympian heights.

Throwing with a partially separated shoulder and bum right knee is pure guts.

Throwing accurately with a partially separated shoulder and bum right knee is nothing short of epic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be reasonably civil. Ire alloyed with reason is fine. But slagging the host gets you the banhammer.

The Secret to Thriving during the Eastern Great Lent.

A couple secrets, actually. The first is Lebanese and Syrian cooking. At our new Melkite parish, the Divine Liturgy has been followed by Len...