Thursday, August 30, 2007

OK--guess I'm blogging again.

Not sure what I'm going to do with the blog, but eh--going to use it, I guess.

During my "down time," I've managed to replace the leaky kitchen faucet (not to be confused with the previously-replaced disintegrating bathroom sink faucet). After, of course, mangling my hands as part of the effort to fix things. And while I don't normally do product plugs, I'm thinking of adding "Moen" to the impending one's list of names. The faucet arrangement was sane all over.

I also finished up the edging, a task that I look forward to contracting out next year. Sorry, Mike--no before pictures. But I'll get the after. In addition, the minivan's "flappy" passenger window was fixed, so Rachel no longer risks exfoliation every time we go to the car wash.

We're enjoying the quiet, restful period between house repairs right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be reasonably civil. Ire alloyed with reason is fine. But slagging the host gets you the banhammer.

The Secret to Thriving during the Eastern Great Lent.

A couple secrets, actually. The first is Lebanese and Syrian cooking. At our new Melkite parish, the Divine Liturgy has been followed by Len...