Search This Blog

Loading...

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Very interesting quiz about our dividing national house.

How Thick Is Your Bubble?

View user's Quiz School Profile
Guest
Score » 11 out of 20 (55% )
Result












On a scale from 0 to 20 points, where 20 signifies full engagement with mainstream American culture and 0 signifies deep cultural isolation within the new upper class bubble, you scored between 9 and 12.



In other words, even if you're part of the new upper class, you've had a lot of exposure to the rest of America.















Quiz SchoolTake this quiz & get your score


Background on the quiz via The Corner.

6 comments:

  1. #10 - no, but I want one. :)

    I got the same score (big surprise). Probably would have been higher, but the NASCAR gene skipped me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I scored between 5-8. Reflects more my personal attitude than my socio-economic status.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a fair point, Ron. I think the quiz could use a few more controls. Bit of a blunt object, but still useful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dale - I suppose if we want the nitty-gritty detailed nuance, we should go to the Charles Murray book rather than a 20-question internet quiz...

    Besides, I didn't think you had objection to blunt instruments. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like I have time for *that*, Zach.

    Oh--look--shiny!

    I'm going to have to add it to the Wishlist, in all seriousness.

    And I'm a big fan of the blunt instrument, but I want a little bit of an edge to the weapon to help me hack through...

    ReplyDelete