Wednesday, July 09, 2003

Oh, by the way...

...I'm on vacation. I have been since July 4th, and I won't be back until July 14th (or so).

Sorry for the inconvenience. However, I should have some time to post in the next couple of days (I'm doing this from a public library computer and I have a hyper-energetic toddler bent on exploring the place).

The vacation's been fine so far, even though we were flooded on Sunday (and may get the same tonight). I had to drive 40 miles to fine a passably Catholic church to attend, and I will definitely have more on that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be reasonably civil. Ire alloyed with reason is fine. But slagging the host gets you the banhammer.

The Secret to Thriving during the Eastern Great Lent.

A couple secrets, actually. The first is Lebanese and Syrian cooking. At our new Melkite parish, the Divine Liturgy has been followed by Len...